- As a courtesy to other patients, cancellation or rescheduling of appointments with our office require at least 48 hours notice. Otherwise, a fee of $50.00 will be charged for a missed appointment.
- We issue reminder calls one week prior to your appointment. If we’re not able to get in touch with you by phone, we leave a message on your voicemail and email you. Email us at email@example.com or call us Mon-Fri 10am-5pm for appointment queries.
- Lab results require a follow-up appointment with the Doctor. They are not discussed over the phone.
- There is zero tolerance for profanity, rudeness, argumentativeness, violence or physical damage of equipment. Any violation will result in discharge from PRAXIS Holistic Health. We are all here for wellbeing.
- If a specialist referral has been made, it may take 2-4 weeks to secure an appointment. You should followup with our office if you do not receive a call with your appointment details within this time frame.
- Cellphones can be distracting. Put it on vibrate.
- Due to the sensitive nature of our clinic’s work, we request your patience. Our schedule does not always run on time, but we will try our best to ensure you are seen in a timely manner.
THANK YOU AND BEST HEALTH.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of Warranties
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. PRAXIS Holistic Health makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, PRAXIS Holistic Health does not warrant that:
- the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult you doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.